- Founder of GEvolution Fitness, LLC.
- BS in Psychology
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM MMA Conditioning Specialist
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- USA Weightlifting L1 Sports Performance Coach
- 2016 NAS Strongman National Qualifier
- 2015 NAS Strongman National Qualifier
- Former World & Nationally Ranked Discus Thrower, USATF
- 2004 Olympic Trials Competitor
- NPC Figure Competitor 2013
- Former NCAA D1 Men & Women’s Assistant Track & Field Coach, St. Johns University
- Muscle & Fitness Hers Blog Contributor
Gina’s Experience Includes:
A lifetime as an athlete, coach, student, teacher, trainer & client. I have experienced both sides of these relationships since age 13 and I am honored to share my experiences with everyone with the intention to help you all soar!
What I love About Coaching:
There comes a moment in everyones training when a switch is flipped. When they go from, “trying to do this,” to “I’m DOING this.” I live for those moments. That switch can happen after a couple of weeks of starting to workout or it can happen consistently in every workout. Those moments make me smile!