- BS in Exercise Science
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen FMS L1
- Precision Nutrition L1 Coach
- Nutrition Coaching Institute Hormone Specialist
- ACE Youth Nutrition Specialist
- USA Weightlifting L1 Sports Performance Coach
- Eat To Perform L2 Body Recomposition Specialist
Jill’s experience includes: Physical therapy transition programming, physical therapy assistance, athletic training transition programming, high school athlete conditioning, collegiate conditioning, Work Place Wellness programming, Senior Community Health Exercise Programming, Moderate and High-Risk exercise programming, Diabetes intervention exercise, Strongman/Strongwoman, mobility programming, TRX, bodyweight and Tabata conditioning, 1RM sessions, private and small group training.
At GEvolution, you will see jill heading up some of our Strength & Conditioning Sessions, assisting our Strongman Athletes and moving with our Fit4Life Team!
My Passion: Nutrition! I love helping people build healthy habits one step at a time.
What I love about Coaching: I love the “ah-ha!” moment when a team member is able to reach a new benchmark or personal goal in their lifting. Working in private sessions or small groups to develop cues and smash challenges is my favorite part!